1. Enjoyed a take-out dinner from Shalamar Cuisine of India at home with Nancy. (I loved the Eggplant Bharta with Nan bread.)
2. Conducted research for a ghost writing project. (This took many days.)
3. Had breakfast (alone) of fresh fruit, a zucchini walnut muffin and a tall skinny cappuccino at Starbucks on Washington in Culver City.
4. Walked the perimeter of Cheviot Hills Park 18-hole golf course with Nancy.
5. Had dinner with Robin at Tender Greens on Culver Blvd. in Culver City. (Loved the Happy Vegan meal.)
6. Drove to El Segundo from Culver City down Culver Blvd. to Vista Del Mar and was delighted by the sight of fields of yellow mustard along Ballona Creek.
7. Met my personal coach Trish Lay in person for first time. (She and I have been meeting for the past year via Skype!)
And the week isn't even over yet!