Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Saturday, October 4, 2014
If you're one of those people that hasn't taken an RV trip, here is my list of why you might want to think about it.
1. You get to sleep in the same bed each night of the trip even if you visit different parks, towns or cities.
2. You know that your bed is bed-bug free.
3. You don't have to go far to take a look up at the stars.
4. It's damn fun to drive a motor home!
5. You will be proud of yourself for towing a trailer successfully!
6. You can pull over in your RV to take a nap (yes, on your own bed).
7. You can take your refrigerator with all your favorite things to eat on vacation with you.
8. You can take your whole family with you (if your RV accommodates them).
9. You can take a vacation as part of a caravan with other RVers - like say to Mexico.
10. You can have a campfire every night!
11. You can take your cabin on wheels to busy cities as well as remote natural destinations on the same vacation.
12. You can camp free at a great many casinos in your RV.
13. If you like to shop, you can camp in Wal-Mart parking lots overnight for free in your RV (check first though to be sure that any particular store allows this).
14. You don't have to own an RV in order to take an RV vacation. You can rent one! (See this website to locate a rental near you - RvShare.com http://rvshare.com/. See these articles for more information on renting an RV. "Ever Try Renting? http://www.rvt.com/blog/travel/ever-try-renting/ and "Ever Thought of Bidding for an RV Rental?"
15. You can take your pet(s) with you on an RV vacation.
16. You don't have pay for your extra baggage when you travel in an RV.
17. Nothing is as much of an adventure as an unplanned road trip in an RV! You have everything you need to be comfortable with you all the time.
18. You can get really close to nature. You can camp by a lake, the sea, in a forest, or in the dessert.
There is absolutely nothing like vacationing in your own cabin on wheels. Go ahead. Try it! You'll be glad you did!
Monday, September 8, 2014
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Friday, June 27, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Meet the Wynns Jason and Nikki Wynn call themselves perpetual travelers and modern day documentarians. In 2010, at 28 years of age, this couple decided to uproot themselves from their successful urban lives in Dallas, Texas to live more authentically as eco-friendly, full-time RVers.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Mystery Writer and Fulltime RVer Nick Russell Talks about Big Lake My most recent post! Happy travels all you campers!